Kezzler was selected by one of the world’s largest dairy companies, FrieslandCampina, to provide global traceability services for their top infant formula brand, FRISO. The industry’s first and only smart packaging solution FRISO TrackEasy, was launched in Hong Kong during August and is currently being rolled out in Mainland China.
Perfect Traceability can reduce recall losses by more than 90%
According to a FRISO-commissioned survey conducted by Nielsen, 93% of mums in Mainland China and Hong Kong find that current information on product packaging is insufficient, and they often need to search for more. The Chinese government has put substantial effort into improving their Food Safety systems in general and for infant formula in particular. From a global perspective we see more and more countries increasing the attention to traceability.
FrieslandCampina is on a mission to bring safe and sustainable products to their consumer. With the TrackEasy solution, they do just that. Consumers can scan the FRISO products using their phone and experience the grass-to-glass journey of the exact product in hand. They can check authenticity, learn more about the origin and be rewarded for their loyalty whilst eliminating concerns regarding fraudulent products in-market.
Why unit level traceability?
Expected results for a company deploying unit level traceability solutions with Kezzler:
- Well positioned to meet future government traceability requirements
- Able to fulfill the increasing consumer demand for transparency
- Reduced business risk; ensuring product integrity and protecting brand value, with a fully secured supply chain
- Loyal customers and increased sales through enhanced product experience
- Unprecedented consumer and consumption insights
- Supply chain efficiency gains with unit level visibility end-to-end
- Insights allowing to improve internal processes, like detection of unauthorized distribution and more targeted recalls